onsdag den 16. oktober 2013

Who are my followers?

This post is going to be in English.
I was looking at my stats on the blog today and found out that I have a lot of viewers from around the world. I really hope, if it is not danish speaking people, that Google translate is satisfying enough so that everyone understands what I'm writing about. 

I am really thrilled to see that all kinds of people are following and would honestly love if you would throw a comment and tell me maybe who you are and what made you read my blog :-) And if you decide not to write a comment, you should still know that I am absolutely honored! 


If my blog is really that interesting and if several people from around the world are really reading this, I would consider writing posts in English. 

Hope everyone out there is having a good day!

xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar